Epoxy Floors in Illinois & Indiana
For commercial and industrial settings in Indiana & Illinois, there’s no substitute for an epoxy floor when it comes to long term cost-savings, durability, & practicality. Redimere Surface Solutions properly prepares your floor by grinding the concrete so the epoxy has a nice profile to adhere to.
Epoxy flooring can also be referred to as polymer flooring and resinous flooring.
SOME BENEFITS OF EPOXY FLOORING
- Safe - On its own, epoxy provides a solid level of traction. Add in a textured finish or non-slip coating and you have one of the safest flooring solutions available.
- Attractive - If you can work hard AND look good, isn’t that a win-win? Epoxy flooring can be installed to your specific color and texture specifications.
- Durable: A properly-installed epoxy floor system can be virtually indestructible, enduring any hardship you throw its way with ease for years and years to come. Whether you use heavy machinery, incur drastic temperature variations, use caustic chemicals in your production process, have heavy forklift traffic, or have to perform repeated cleaning, a properly installed epoxy floor will continue to hold up to wear & tear.
- Cleanable: Epoxy flooring creates a seamless surface where dirt, mold and bacteria are locked out from entering cracks & crevices. Epoxy floors resist staining and can be routinely cleaned with a broom, mop, squeegee, or other cleaning utensils.
- Versatile: When installation is completed by a skilled contractor, epoxy floors can cover most typical industrial and commercial floor surfaces.
EPOXY FLOORS ARE IDEAL FOR:
- Retail stores
- Auto dealers & repair shops
- Food processing plants
- Production floors
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Hospitals & medical facilities
- Universities & schools
- Agricultural facilities
- Commercial garages
- Retirement & convalescent homes
- Plus many more
Facilities where cleanliness is paramount, epoxy cove base is an indispensable element of your floor. By creating a seamless, smoothly curved transition between floor and wall, epoxy cove base gives contaminants no place to hide. Food processing facilities, schools, hotels, stores, restaurants and factories - any facility requiring frequent cleaning, in fact - should consider using epoxy cove bases as part of their overall flooring system.
“Very grateful for squeezing me into your busy schedule. Work got done and looks great.
—Industrial property manager