Commercial and Industrial facilities are choosing polished concrete for their floor finish because of the many competitive advantages offered over other types of floor coverings. Whether your property is a shopping center or a manufacturing facility, the aesthetically pleasing nature & durability of polished concrete is ideal for a variety of applications.
Polished Concrete Floors will provide a few key competitive advantages to consider:
- Safety- Brighter appearance with increased light reflectivity looks great, but also contributes to a safer working environment
- Non-Slip- Meets and often exceeds OSHA requirements for friction levels
- Easy to Clean- Polished concrete is sealed and does not provide hiding places for oil, dust, dirt, bacteria, and allergens
- No Tire Marks – Due to a flatter surface with no resins to burn on the surface, polished concrete is resistant tire marks that are typically impossible to remove on other flooring systems
- Durable- Polished concrete floors are not as vulnerable to damage as other materials and perfect to restore old or deteriorating surfaces
The Process of Polished Concrete
We can grind and polish your floor’s surface with our specialized equipment and techniques, quickly rendering a complete transformation. To see a closer and more detailed example of this process, please visit our project blog.
Our Related Concrete Installation Services
- More than a job... a CAREER with Redimere Surface Solutions
- Why Chose Redimere Surface Solutions?
- Power Trowel Concrete Polishing
- Polished Concrete
- Power Trowel Concrete Polishing for General Contractors
- Efflorescence Control
- Case Study: Power Trowel Concrete Polishing
- Focus on Safety Training
- Plant, Holiday, & Shutdown Projects
- Redimere Company & Service Overview Presentation
- National Account Coverage
- Giving Back to the Community
- A Message from the Safety Director
- MSHA Mining Safety Certification
- Supplier Diversity & the WBENC
- Capabilities Statement
- Connect with us on Social Media
“very respectful throughout the week. We are very impressed with their work.
—Chemical manufacturing plant manager