Power Trowel Concrete Polishing General Contractors
If you are a General Contractor looking for a cost-effective solution to the floor portion of your large builds – look no further! Redimere Surface Solutions power trowel concrete polishing services are great for large, open spaces. We are able to quickly transform ordinary concrete floor by retro-fitting our power trowel finishing machines with diamond grinding pads. This makes for a quick change of ordinary concrete floors into attractive, durable surfaces in a fraction of the time of traditional concrete polishing methods.
In a single shift, we can grind up to 10,000 square feet of your floor to your desired specs! We save many hours of man power!
We also wet grind the floor, creating only minimal dust making post-project clean up a breeze. This also saves many hours of man power.
The same benefits apply to power trowel concrete polishing as traditional polished concrete:
- Non-Slip - Polished Concrete is less slippery than linoleum & marble
- Easy to Clean - Chemical resistant which prevents microbial growth & staining
- Durable - The floor retains its qualities with no coating on the concrete and reduces unnecessary maintenance to the floor. The concrete densifiers we add between polishing passes actually harden the concrete making it perfect for manufacturing facilities, warehouses, and office spaces.
- Attractive - Can decorate your polished concrete by staining or etching. We can also add line striping to designate pedestrian walkways & forklift traffic
- Versatile - Perfect for exterior or interior concrete surfaces
Once the newly poured concrete has cured, Redimere can send multiple crews in and tackle the largest of spaces quickly & effectively, leaving behind a versatile & durable concrete floor surface your customers will be sure to love.
Looking for a dependable partner for your next project? Redimere Surface Solutions is your go-to-company for many of your maintenance needs.
“very respectful throughout the week. We are very impressed with their work.
—Chemical manufacturing plant manager