K Clean USA: Industrial Cleaning
The Redimere Surface Solutions family of companies also includes an industrial cleaning division - K-Clean USA. K Clean USA provides industrial cleaning services ranging from machinery & assembly line cleaning to ceiling cleaning to mold remediation. K-Clean also has the knowledge & equipment to take care of combustible dust clean up in all types of facilities. We can also schedule weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly floor maintenance cleaning programs for your warehouse or factory.
Our staff of industrial cleaning professionals is fully trained to handle your project in a detailed and efficient manner, resulting in a safer, healthier working environment. K Clean USA’s level of professionalism will give you peace of mind that your project will be completed on time and on budget. Serving industrial communities across the nation - there is no job too big for K Clean USA to handle.
Industrial cleaning definitely isn't a glamorous job, but someone has to do it. That's why Redimere Surface Solutions and K-Clean USA can be the perfect choice for your next dirty, dusty, oily, or greasy cleaning project.
Our Range of Industrial Cleaning Include:
- More than a job... a CAREER with Redimere Surface Solutions
- Why Chose Redimere Surface Solutions?
- K Clean USA: Industrial Cleaning
- Warehouse Ceiling Cleaning
- Sponge Blasting
- Sandblasting / Abrasive Blasting
- Vapor Assisted Sandblasting
- Dry Ice Blasting
- Dust Cleaning
- Machinery & Assembly Line Cleaning
- Cleaning in Heavy Industrial Environments
- Focus on Safety Training
- Plant, Holiday, & Shutdown Projects
- Redimere Company & Service Overview Presentation
- National Account Coverage
- Giving Back to the Community
- A Message from the Safety Director
- MSHA Mining Safety Certification
- Supplier Diversity & the WBENC
- Capabilities Statement
- Connect with us on Social Media
“Very professional, timely, cordial and polite! Additionally, I am very happy with the cleaning and the results. It makes such a big difference in the overall appearance of the warehouse and the building. Thank you! Well worth it.
—Industrial facility manager