MSHA Mining Safety Certification
Redimere Surface Solutions and it’s family of companies are firm believers in education & certification. Companies don’t have to be certified to perform your coating or painting project, but certification is about more than just painting and coating; it is about professionally managing a business. We hold many different certifications in order to:
- Keep our employees and others safe on all jobsites
- Be in compliance with all laws & company-specific guidelines
- Ensure proper products and procedures are used to provide long lasting performance
Redimere Surface Solutions, K-Clean USA, & Painters USA all have crews that are MSHA compliant. This means we have a safety training plan that is approved by MSHA and administered by a competent person. MSHA (Mine Safety & Health Administration) requires that all employees who work in or around mines be certified in their safety guidelines.
Some of the other certifications the Painters USA family of companies hold include:
- OSHA 10
- OSHA 30
- NACE Coatings Inspector Level 1
- Confined Space Certification
- Aerial Lift Certification
- Swing Stage Certification
- Scaffolding Training Certification
- CPR Certification
- TRMA (Three Rivers Manufacturers' Association) Safety Certification
- National Center for Construction Education & Research (NCCER)
- TWIC Cards
- WBENC (Nationally certified woman owned business)
Besides the attention to detail in our work, Redimere Surface Solutions cuts no corners when it comes to completing projects in a safe & workman-like manner. That is why we have invested so much time, money, & effort into ensuring our employees are trained properly when it comes to safety & procedures.
“Very grateful for squeezing me into your busy schedule. Work got done and looks great.
—Industrial property manager